Monday, January 25, 2021

Make Hybrid Mobile Application Using Ionic 3











About:

I will create Hybrid mobile application using Ionic 3 and ionic cordova, which supports Android, Windows and IOS platforms. I make professional looking ionic 3 mobile apps. I will also fix bugs in your ionic application. I will provide you proper documentation of the work at the starting and at the end. If you have any questions feel free to contact me and get a quote.

Reasons to hire me.

Dedicated for work

Working with ionic 3.

Have a Degree in Computer Science & Engineering

On-Time Delivery

Deliver Clean code with documentation



Prices mentioned in the gigs , please contact me and get a quote before placing the order.



Reviews


:

Amazing work and very satisfied RECOMMENDED...

:

awesome experience , thanks a lot

:

very experienced developer and deliver work very fast i will defiantly work with him again

:

nice seller good work thank you sir

:

great seller




No comments:

Post a Comment