Saturday, August 29, 2020

Convert Website To Android App And Ios App











About:

100% customer satisfaction

Important: Do not place an order right away. Please contact me first

I will covert your website to android app or iOS app.

I'll convert your web /blog/web pages into great Mobile apps (Android and iPhone app). APK and IPA files are provided and in case If you require source code I will provide as well. It can be done for any kind of web site: Wordpress, Shopify, Wix, etc.

All website features will work in the application as well. The app will look just like the website, it will update automatically when changes you make like a content update or article published.

Extra Features I can provide are:



- Pull to refresh

- Admob ads

- Push Notifications

- Side Navigation Menu


- Bottom Menu

- Floating Buttons

- contact/about us

- tap to call/email

- Share app

- Rate app

- Back/Forward Button



Convert website to android app

NOTE: App submission on Google Play store and  Apple app store under YOUR Developer Accounts(App approval on Apple app store will depend on your web content.)

check out my gig! https://www.fiverr.com/share/AGQG8P

Reviews


Seller's Response:

More than pleased! What an experience, did not expected this much from a developer. Brilliant work thank you so much. Highly Recommend this

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot :) this is a pride for me.

Seller's Response:

I am so pleased with this developer. This was a goal completion for my business that I wanted for a really long time. The developer worked with me until I was satisfied with every aspect. His communication was great. I would definitely work with him again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your precious words ❤️❤️

:

Muhammad is very responsive and knows what he is doing. He is thorough, organized, and disciplined in his approach, which is how I prefer to work. Muhammad also provides great support to help me with various things I have asked. Thank you so much really I appreciate all your efforts!




No comments:

Post a Comment