Sunday, August 16, 2020

Publish Your Ionic Ios App To Appstore











About:

Hello there,



This service is for uploading your app to Apple Appstore.



This gig is for uploading .ipa file or Xcode project to apple account. I will need .ipa file or Ionic/Xcode project and your paid apple developer account credentials



So I will do all requirements that are needed for your app to appear on Appstore after review.



What I need from you

  • App icon(1024*1024)
  • App name
  • App description
  • Support URL
  • Your paid apple developer account credentials



I will generate all the required screenshots for app store listing.



Note: Please contact me before placing the order



I cannot guarantee App Store will approve your app, if app store reject your app only thing i can do is consult you to get approve it. If they reject the app and you were unable to make it compliance to their policies i haven't nothing to do, in that case i have done my job so you have to finish the order.



Reviews


:

great 100% he satisfied me.going place next order today itself

:

Good Job bro. More works coming soon.

:

Genious and Friednly. I am using his service for mine an dmy friends as well. Recommended developer for everyone.

:

I will definately will buy his service again. Awesome ptovider. Recomended to everyone.

:

Very good communication, dedicated work, patience, and precise delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment