Saturday, August 29, 2020

Design, Develop Professional Android App In Android Studio











About:

Hi Welcome to my Gig!



I will Develop Professional, Intuitive & Powerful  Mobile Applications with great experience I have learnt so far in my 4 year  carer of Android. 


What do you get?





◈ Design and Deploy API

◈ Connect App with Client/Servers 

◈ Integrating of Login/Register functionality
◈ Design/Develop UI from designed Image App 
◈ Adding all types of Background Jobs
◈ Generate APK of your App
Maintenance for you Android App
◈ Features Add/Remove  in your App
◈ Fix bugs and errors in your App
Test your App
◈ Discussion about App Idea





What more do I offer?

If you have any requirements that you think you want to implement or to add more functionality in your app I will be there to help you when no one could.



Why Me?

➤   On-Demand Apps

➤   Lightning fast turnaround times
➤   100% Satisfaction

➤   100% Money back guarantee



Thanks

real_coder20


Reviews


:

It was great experience working with him. Really hardworking person. Must recommended for ML projects

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment