Thursday, August 6, 2020

Develop An Android And Ios App Using Flutter











About:

I will make an app to your desire, with a given prototype. I will make the app to your UI needs, and the app will be cross-platform, meaning it is available for both iOS and Android from the single codebase.



Since I am using Flutter as the engine to make the apps cross-platform, the performance, UI, and experience will be very near to the native experience. You will be receiving the source code and the two app binaries upon delivery (NOTE: the delivery time may seem high, it is because I am a student and am compensating for the chance something school-related may come up, but I should have the delivery done before the time selected).



If these costs seem high ($20 for simple, $40 for complex, $60 for online full-featured), please make a note that you will be getting both an iOS AND Android app for that single price. Aside from apps, I will always be available for any support up to 2 weeks after the final product's delivery.



I am always happy to answer any questions and work out anything you may want to! Feel free to contact me if needed. I look forward to making your dream app into reality! Please contact me before purchasing to make sure you are able to get what you need!

Reviews


:

This is my second time working with tmthecoder. I hired him again because I was so happy with this work the first time around. Highly recommend him! Super responsive. Great communication. Easy to work with, and delivers high quality at a fair price.

:

he is nice person love you bro

:

Many thanks for a professional service. Clear and prompt communication made a big difference.

:

Job well done and on time.

:

Excellent work and delivered very timely. Fully recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment