Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Create Powerapps, Portal And Power Automate Applications











About:

Request to chat with me before placing an order to schedule a time. 



A Skype/Teams or Phone conversation is needed to understand project requirements, if this is your first time working with me, please go with my basic order.  Your Skype/Teams handle will be required.



I'm a seasoned Microsoft Consultant (Dynamics 365, CDS, PowerApps, Power Automate and Power BI). I've been developing solutions in Dynamics 365 for 4 years. And I have delivered solutions globally for many clients.



Expertise:



Office 365 Suite

- PowerApps (Power Apps - Canvas, Portal and Model Driven Apps)

- Power BI

- Flow (Power Automate)

- CDS

SharePoint Online



Data Analysis and Visualization Skills

- Data and Quantitative Analysis
- Decision Analytics
- KPI Dashboards and BPI Plans

- Data Mining and Visualization Tools



Please allow me an opportunity to help you succeed.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment