Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Fix Any Issues Or Bugs In Your Android App











About:

I'm android developer, with 5+ year experience so i can fix your bugs & errors in android language.

If you can create any android application or editing your apps then tell me. I can complete your work in regular time.



I will need :

- requirement text file

- your task budget & delivery time

- app source code with libraries it has used



I can :

- add ad unit id (admob)

- solve your app bugs



NOTE:



  • Before sending an order please do discuss all your needs and requirement.
  • Given price is the rough idea of how we work. Price is base on your requirement of the application.
  • We develop highly professional iOS and Android applications.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Too Quick, really appreciate. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. Will hire you again in near future.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your valuable feedback, I always like to work with you 😊

Seller's Response:

Very professional! He doesn't waist your time. He is very honest and fair with pricing. Please consider him for issues that you may have with your app. I look forward to working with him again. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Seller's Response:

Very fast delivery and good communication




No comments:

Post a Comment