Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Convert Website To Android App And IOS App











About:

100% customer satisfaction

Important: Do not place an order right away. Please contact me first

I'll convert your web /blog/web pages into great Mobile apps (Android and iPhone app). APK and IPA files are provided and in case If you require source code I will provide as well. It can be done for any kind of website: Wordpress, Shopify, Wix, etc.

All website features will work in the application as well. The app will look just like the website, it will update automatically when changes you make like a content update or article published. 

You will get a control panel to send lifetime push notifications.

Features:



- Pull to refresh

- Admob ads

- Push Notifications


- Share app

- Rate app

- Back/Forward Button

Extra Features I can provide are:(Extra Charges)

- Side Navigation Menu

- QR/Bar code Scanning 

- Bottom Menu

- Floating Buttons

- How to use app Screens

- Contact/About us

- Map

#Convert website to app

NOTE: App submission on Google Play store and  Apple app store under YOUR Developer Accounts(App approval on Apple app store will depend on your website)



BONUS:

- Lifetime customer support regardless if your app is one day or one year old

Reviews


:

This guy did a great and he doesn't give up. I really recommend him for any app project. Feel free to check out the app on the app store. The website is www.quicklisting.net thanks

:

This seller is a very patient professional, he's an expert in site to Apps conversion, i had caused a delay in getting my developer accounts to him after he finished my Apps but he worked with me till I was satisfied. Apps look and works great. highly recommended!

:

Quick and very great Service. He offered me the perfect solution for my problem. Very fast delivery. Very good communication!! Perfect Seller!!!!!!

:

Apple App Developer Extraordinaire - Awesome at every level of the development aspect. I will use him again and recommend to friends!

:

Very Professional Man! Awesome and completed every task above and beyond requirement. If you need the Apple App and it needs to be to right hire this man!




No comments:

Post a Comment