Thursday, April 30, 2020

Upload Your Application To App Stores











About:

I will help you in uploading your application to the respective app stores.



If you don't have a developer account, I will host your application on my account. I won't charge anything extra for hosting in my account.



NOTE : -



1. I will only upload the app. If the build has any issues, I will charge extra to fix them.



2. The amount you pay is for the assistance I provide in uploading the app. You will be charged irrespective of your app's approval status.



3. If your application is rejected. I will upload 2 more times free of charge. You will pay again if it is more than 2 times.



4. I will upload any updates to your app free for once and I will charge $5 for each update from thereon.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Once again he has done excellent work.

:

Very reliable and professional guy.

:

He is good.

:

ichanduu was helpful and brilliant in helping the project to see success!

:

great level of communication




No comments:

Post a Comment