Thursday, April 30, 2020

Develop A Native Android App Of Any Type











About:

Do you want to make an Android app but you don´t have the skills to do it? Message me with your idea and I will make it real.

Hi. I'm an Expert in Android and Web development with many successful projects running on Play Store and the Web and more than 5 years of experience.

I offer:

·  30-90 days customer support (post app development)

·  Weekly updates about progress of work for your project

I have expertized in many types of Android applications:

  •  Custom Apps 
  •  Payment based app
  • Sticker App
  •  In-App Purchases app
  •  Exercise/Health app
  •  Image editing app (only Sticker and Text)
  •  Media sharing app
  •  Barcode/Scanner based app (Hardware)
  •  Barcode/QR code scanner app (Camera)
  •  Email based app 
  •  SMS based app
  •  Events app
  •  Sports app
  •  Google Map app
  •  Offline Map GPS tracking app
  •  Offline Map routing app
  •  Game Guide app
  •  Database (Encrypted)


Just message me and let me know what you want. Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

excelente comunicación y trabajo

Seller's Response:

Muchas gracias

Seller's Response:

Brilliant, second time I have dealt with Andres and he does not fail to deliver, thanks you

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! A pleasure working with you

:

Delivered ahead of schedule, great communication, custom App created exactly as requested would recommend to All, thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment