Monday, March 15, 2021

Be Android App Developer For Android App Development











About:

I am a Full Stack Android App Developer so the code written will be clean, documented and properly refactored in Android Studio. The User Interface of android app will be designed as per your requirement and I'll be there for you brain-storming creative ideas for more graphical enhancement in your UI.



The work done will be shared with you everyday so you can have a look and suggest changes as we go towards completion of your project.



The performance of the application will be definitely kept in mind as user have no time to wait. Do they?



I have completed various projects of my clients and helped my students regarding:



  • Login/Signup using Email, Facebook, Google, Twitter and Phone
  • Profile Creation
  • Firebase Authentication, RealTime Database and Storage
  • Shared Preferences
  • MySQL Lite
  • Lottie Animations for attractive UI
  • Material designing for soothing user experience
  • Google Maps API
  • Messaging Applications
  • Google Adsense (Earn with Ads)
  • In-app Purchases


and much more In-depth techniques. Feel free to work with me and you will be more than pleased



The 'Premium' Package's price and time is versatile. It may or may not increase with the scope of your project. Contact me for discussion first


Reviews


:

I can't find words to express my gratitude. Very professional and really was beyond my expectations. Answered every question. I will surely hire him for my future projects. I will recommend him without any hesitation. Thanks sir.

:

Did 100% of what I want, the app worked flawlessly! The ideas are easily conveyed, only takes a few sentences before this seller understands 100% of what I want to have.

:

Did some adequate adjustments, I can do the rest of the stuffs from the app easily, the code is clean and the communication was clear and good.

:

Is a very good developer Can fix everything Suggest to use the service, can do every request. HE IS GOOD :D

:

Type a comment…




No comments:

Post a Comment