Thursday, March 11, 2021

Create React Native App For You











About:

hi!



If you are seeking to react native developer so you are in the right place because I am expert to create the iOS and Android applications using React Native which help you out to grow your business.



I have developed various applications which are available on both play store and app store. I use redux for centralizing the application data and focus on applications performance for the best user interface. I develop my own react native UI component which gives the opportunity to get the user interaction with the application.

 

Services will be:



  • Google / Mobx map integration
  • Third party libraries integration 
  • Payment gateway 
  • Custom UI as the demand of your
  • Finally, do everything as your wish


  • Platform

    • Mobile app
  • Expertise

    • Design

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very experienced team. Very good communication. The app looks exactly like in the Figma design. They also pointed me out conceptual problems that my design was having, and solved them. Maybe the best team of developers I have ever worked with. Very impressed.

Seller's Response:

thank you daniel.

Seller's Response:

Dhaval did an excellent job! Fast and perfect! By far one of the Most professional Fiverr members! We will definitely work together in future!

Seller's Response:

thank you 😊

Seller's Response:

Super service! Very nice communication. He is very friendly and does his job 100% passionate. He provided enough revisions and did a perfect job in my opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment