Saturday, March 6, 2021

Create Android App, Websites, Qualtrics Survey Custom Complex Programming











About:

Hello, This is Ron, loves to do android programming. I can also build a rich UI website with hosting. Also, have a very good command over qualtrics platform. Please let me know if you need any type of customization in qualtrics. Also, I can create integration in qualtrics with API. I also have knowledge of PHP so you can expect me to create any sort of web services for your website or qualtrics platform.



NOTE: Please do no make direct orders on the gig, lets have a discussion first (use 'contact' or 'contact seller' button or this), or send me your quote. Looking forward to work with you :)

Reviews


:

Ron offered ways to improve the project that I even could not imagine. His understanding of my needs and expertise in Qualtrics was a perfect package meeting my research needs. I will definitely hire him again, and be please to share my impression with anyone interested. Highly recommended!

:

Ron is very knowledgable of Qualtrics and helped me setting up a test which saved me a lot of time! It was great outsourcing from him and he helped me to understand what he had built and how I could use it. It was great working with him and I would recommend you working with him too.

:

This is the BEST seller I have ever worked with on Fiverr. Thanks Ron, I will be back again and again!

:

Seller provided maintenance to an existing survey. Thank you very much for improving the product.

:

Ron did an amazing job! He was super fast, flexible (completed the gig over the weekend), and implemented the task exactly how I wanted it. I will definitely contact him again for similar tasks (Javascript) in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment