Friday, March 12, 2021

Be Your Android App Developer Or Do Mobile App Development Or App Development











About:

Thanks for checking out my gig...You're at right place!



Please contact me before placing order thanks



i have completed 200 plus project



I will develop any kind of custom android app. According to your requirements, I will provide a responsive design with bug-free coding.



The cost and time I have mentioned are negotiable. We can discuss further decide it.



Android App Development Skills :

- Java, Kotlin

- XML

- WebView

- API integration- Retrofit, Volley

- Third-party library integration

- Responsive UI

- Crash free app development

- Testing on multiple devices

- Firebase Integration

- Firebase Auth

- Firebase Database

- Reusable and clean code



Tools I will Use:- 

  •  Android Studio  

Programming Language :-

  •  JAVA
  •  KOTLIN

Services I Can Provide:- 

  • Create android app with firebase database.
  • Online User Authentication (Email, Gmail, Facebook...)
  • Online Database (Google Firebase)
  • Offline Databases (SQLite ...)
  • Google API's
  • Android Services
  • Animations
  • Mobile Sensors Integration

 & Many Others.



Note :- Kindly Before Placing The Order Message Me To Discuss Your Project Feel Free To Message

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sag is hands down the greatest Android developer on Fiverr. I’m a developer my self and sometimes I run into issues or don’t have time to complete everything. Sag is a fantastic partner. He is very experienced, has fantastic turnaround, and I hardly ever have to request any changes. I would highly suggest working with him anytime. He is the best!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you & Thanks for using my service again :)

Seller's Response:

nice work. great communication, perfect performance

Seller's Response:

thanks for using my service 🙂

Seller's Response:

Exceeded expectations, awesome android developer




No comments:

Post a Comment