Friday, March 5, 2021

Native Android App Development And Be Your Android App Developer











About:

        ** Experienced & Professional Android App Developer **

I am an Android app developer having strong and robust experience in android app development. I can build highly operational and functional mobile apps that solve all your android problems and attract users and intensify your brand.

I can  provide you with services in multiple businesses like Entertainment, Tech, Food, Healthcare, Education, and many more. You can share your Business Idea with me.

 My Services are:

  • Attractive Frontend (Material Design, Ui/Ux Design, Animations)
  • Ad Mob, Fb & Unity ads Integration

  • Authentication With Different Methods

  • Firebase & Sqlite
  • Web Services => Web-Based Backend(Admin Panel in PHP(Laravel))

  • Integration of Wordpress Backed to Your Android App

  • Integration of App with Webservices Volley/Retrofit/okHttp3
  • Integration of different Third-Parties Apis/Libraries

  • Map/GPS
  • Geolocation tracking

  • Android Networks
  • Payment Gateway Integration(Paypal, Stripe, Credit card etc...)
  • and many others

Why Chose Me?

  • Neat, Clean and Error Free Code

  • Available 24/7
  • Excellent and Friendly Communication Skills
Before Order, Please Contact with me



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The perfect man for the job, Very Professional, really liked his work.

Seller's Response:

thanks you so much

Seller's Response:

Even after 15+ projects, seller still amazes me with the quality of his work and his professionalism. I am always happy to come back to him.

Seller's Response:

My second time working with the seller, we were on constant chat for better results and advising. After first time went great, decided on a second project. Really a great person, not only a great developer but an understanding human being.

:

thanks my brother.and my friend. 😍




No comments:

Post a Comment