Monday, March 22, 2021

Develop Android App In Android Studio











About:

Would you Like Me To Develop you android app for your business or want to convert any idea into Real World Android mobile app ?



My Name is Abdullah Afzal and I am a professioanl android app developer.

I am working on android app development for more than 3 year.

I am an expert in Android, Java,JavaScript,React and C#.



My Services: 

  • Website to android app
  • Splash Screen
  • Firebase Integration
  • Push Notification
  • SQL-lite Database
  •  XD to android app
  • Chatting android  app
  • Cameras Controlling
  • GPS Based android app
  • Delivery android  app
  • Social Media android  app
  • Camera app
  • Photoediting android  app
  • Medical Applications
  • Object Recognition and Object Tracking 
  • On Demand android app
  • And Much More



My Aim is To Provide:

  • Provide High Quality Software
  • Good looking and Attractive Ui&UX design
  • Provide Buyer Satisfaction





 Technologies:

  • Firebase
  • Eclipse
  • Android Studio

 

Databases: 

  • Mysql
  • Sqlite
  • Firebase Realtime Database



Why hire me?



  •  Fast Delivery .
  •  100% Satisfaction.
  •  Organized Well Code





Before You Place an Order Make Sure You Contact me So we can Discuss the Details



Thank You ! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Why you should choose him? ✅ He is quick and delivers quality product. ✅ Product is going to be beyond your expectations. ✅ He goes out of his way to help his customers. - I've asked him a lot of questions when I was confused but he was patient enough to answer them one by one. ✅ Good value for money. ✅ Reasonable price (cheaper even). I would totally recommend this seller 💯. Communicate your requirements with him clearly and you're good to go.

:

Thank you 😊

:

Excellent service! 👌🏻 Great job for Abdullah and the rest of the team! The seller was responsive to questions and feedbacks given at any time, which made me touched with his honesty.. really a great guy to be dealing with! keep up the good work and great attitude!

:

thank you very much

:

Perfectly done




No comments:

Post a Comment