Monday, July 13, 2020

Add A Firebase Loginpage To Your Ios App











About:

I am currently in my Bachelor of Science in business informatics and have over 3 years of project management experience.

I specialize in software development and learned the languages C++ and Java in university.



In free time i learned Swift and created my first app with SwiftUi.



Most sellers offer you firebase integration for more then 35$, but this is my "new Seller" discount, this means you will get a high quality product for little money. 



I will:

  1. create a modern SwiftUi login page with individual background
  2. combine the login page with Firebase integration


Please note:

  • I wont check your existing code. Therefore is another gig.
  • I will implement your background if you like to. If you wont send me any background it will be blank. 
  • For firebase integration i need your google mail access or you will receive a new account.
  • I deliver the login part for your existing app.


I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now.

Reviews


: : : : :





Add A Firebase Loginpage To Your Ios App

No comments:

Post a Comment