Sunday, July 26, 2020

Be Your Professional Custom Android App Developer











About:

Mobile App Development for Android:

3 years android apps development experience from IDEA to LIVE.

What I can develop:

  • Developing CUSTOM ANDROID APPS
  • Google Maps APIs
  • Ads Implementation
  • Virtual Material Design
  • Small Business Apps
  • Online Chatting Android Apps
  • Sensor Based Apps
  • GPS/Location Related Apps
  • Tracking Apps
  • Android Wear OS Apps
  • Android Live Wallpaper
  • Any Custom Android App


Tools I will Use:



  •  Android Studio 
  • Java/Kotlin
  • SQL/ORM Database
  • Firebase


Why me:



  • Fast delivery by professional android app developer
  • Quality Work by professional android developer
  • 100% Your Satisfaction
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Available for further queries
  • 25+ Happy Clients



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Communication As Always My Favorite Seller from Fiverr for App Development will surely come again with new projects thanks

:

Thank You Sir

:

he is good coder. In no time he solved my problem. He has great at communication and prompt replies. I would surely consider him for my next work

:

Very professional app developer!

:

Pleasure to work with Salman for both Android and iOS







Be Your Professional Custom Android App Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment