Saturday, July 11, 2020

Make Augmented Reality Ar App For Ios And Android











About:

I am skilled programmer and I have expertise in Augmented Reality with 3.5 years experience.



Buyer's Satisfaction is my TOP priority!! If not satisfied your money will be refund to you.

What do you get from this GiG..?

  • Augmented Reality games/apps using Vuforia, Wikitude, EasyAR, ARcore and ARKIT.
  • Augmented Reality (AR) is the technology that powers Pokemon Go
  • Custom Augmented Reality App 

  • Web Panel to serve content to your app dynamically
  • Markerless AR 

  • Marker based AR
  • Give advise for making AR apps
  • Test apps and repair them
  • Optimizing your app performance
  • Multi-Platform Apps on, Mobile, Android, IOS.




I strongly believe in myself, I will not disappoint you. Looking forward to work with you.



Note: Contact me first before placing order, Actual charges depends upon requirements of game.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

App working as expected

:

great will work again

:

There is no way to describe how Umair is above and beyond. I am so glad that I chose him to do the job and definitely I'll be hiring him again in the future and referring him to everyone. Incredible experience

: :





Make Augmented Reality Ar App For Ios And Android

No comments:

Post a Comment