Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Convert PSD Figma Adobe Xd Or Sketch Design To Ionic 5 Framework











About:

I have a lot of experience in converting PSD/Sketch (or similar) app design mockups into clean and professional UI/UX of apps made in the Ionic framework.



Why me?
  • Lots of experience in Ionic UI/UX development
  • On-Time Delivery
  • Deliver Quality code
  • Pixel-perfect Design

  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  • Quick response


What do I need from you?

  • Wireframes (PSD/ Sketch/ Adobe XD/ Figma )
  • Clear instructions about your app.
  • Assets Required in Design (PNGs, JPGs, SVGs, etc)


Please contact me first before you place an order. Once we have discussed your app, I will provide you with our best offer.



Best Regards,

Coding Clicks


Reviews


:

Thanks Ali,

:

Great Experience, and the results came as expected, I would recommend working with this seller for anyone that needs a good result in a short time.

:

It was great working with him like always. Got the delivery on time and all points done correctly. Thanks

:

It was very nice working with him. Got the delivery on time He listened to my comments and fixed the delivery accordingly

:

Always delivers top quality work







Convert PSD Figma Adobe Xd Or Sketch Design To Ionic 5 Framework

No comments:

Post a Comment