Monday, July 20, 2020

Develop Your Android App Or Be Your Android App Developer











About:

Please contact and discuss your requirements of android app with me before placing the order



Hello there, 

Sit relax and stop worrying because you have the best Android App developer now. 

I am a Professional Android App Developer and I would love to develop any kind of custom Android App for you. I will provide a very responsive and attractive design along-with a bug-free code. The product will be exactly like the concept of the Android App you have in your mind.





Services I Can Provide:-



  • Mobile app designing 
  • Complete Development of the mobile app
  • API development
  • Google maps integration
  • Firebase complete project setup
  • SQLite database
  • REST API
  • Frontend + Backend development




 I will Provide:-



  • App Icon

  • App design (adobe xd)
  • Complete Application development
  • Source Code of the app
  • Complete Assets used in designing



  •  Tools:- 

  •  Android Studio 
  • JAVA
  • FIREBASE
  • REST API
  • PHP my admin




With strong communication, Android app development and design sense.

Notice that I will not accept and order cancellations or refunds after the order is placed.

I would love to help. :)

Regards

Elsa Louis





Reviews


: : : : :





Develop Your Android App Or Be Your Android App Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment