Monday, July 27, 2020

Develop An Android App Or Will Be Your Android App Developer











About:



Discount!!!!!



Due to Coronavirus Pandemic I am giving big Discount On each Service. Lets help this world to recover from this Pandemic 



I will develop any kind of custom android app. According to your requirements, I will provide a responsive design with bug-free coding.



Kindly Before Placing The Order Message Me To Discuss Your Project Feel Free To Message



Tools I will Use:- 

  •  Android Studio  
Services I Can Provide:-

  • Online User Authentication (Email, Gmail, Facebook...)
  • Online Database (Google Firebase, SQL etc...)
  • Offline Databases (SQLite ...)
  • Google API's

  • Android Services
  • Animations
  • Mobile Sensors Integration
  & Many Others.



Code Features:-

  • Commented Code
  • Object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD)
  • Warning Free Code
  • Complete Source Code With Assets


I will Provide:-

  • App Icon
  • Complete Application (Splash + App)
  • Source Code
  • Complete Assets
  • Unlimited Revision


I will submit you the best product with respect to your requirements and will provide you unlimited reversion until you are satisfied with my service.



Kindly Before Placing The Order Inbox Me To Discuss Your Project



Thank You

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Service as described And on time, Detail oriented. Very patient effective listener and going extra mile to help, suggest and improve. I recommend on the basis of trust and reaching out for additional help. I would love to work on future projects with

Seller's Response:

Thank You 😊 He is a very nice person to work with. I will surely love to work with him again 😊

Seller's Response:

This Man has been able to code my entire application within 2 days and delivered it too.. He has a good understanding of the Users requirements and that's what makes his work perfect. I would like to recommend Farooq_arshad to You Guys, You won't be deceived.. Thanks farooq_arshad

Seller's Response:

Thank You It Was a Great experience working with him 😊

:

Really helpful for such short notice. Great to work with.







Develop An Android App Or Will Be Your Android App Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment