Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Our Studio Will Design And Develop Mobile Apps And Websites











About:

Thank you for Choosing our GIG. 


 We're a team of Strategists, Designers, and Developers, We have an insatiable thirst for helping clients build beautiful and modern products for real people. Our mission is to help companies solve problems with design and technology. 


In this gig, we are focusing on helping with Mobile apps, UI/UX Designs, Brand Identity, Websites for business and Video ads for marketing.



I will explain my Packages below:



SILVER:


  • Basic apps - Apps without backend
  • Ux / UI
  • 5 Pages website


GOLD:



  • Intermediate apps - Apps that need backend and admin panels
  • UX / UI
  • 8 Pages website


PLATINUM:


  • Advanced Apps - Mostly on-Demand apps 
  • UX / UI
  • 12 Pages website




Besides this, I provide the Free Consultancy for your App Business development strategy.


I offer free 2 Months free Maintenance for products that I develop.



So, if you have any idea related to the app, drop me a message, you are only a step away to get it done.


REMINDER: The price for a complete app depend on the app requirements so please drop me a text first to discuss the app in detail.


Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :





Our Studio Will Design And Develop Mobile Apps And Websites

No comments:

Post a Comment