Saturday, July 4, 2020

Create Wechat Alipay Mini App











About:

Why choose me?

  • I am a Lead Wechat/Alipay mini-app developer in a Chinese company in China, Hangzhou.
  • I know Wechat development pretty well and I know how to help you, if you want to promote your business in China.
  • I know how to configure WeChat admin panels and I know what is ICP and PLF licenses in China.
  • I have more than 10 different WeChat/Alipay apps built - and I know how to upload the code and it will be online faster
  • I know how to integrate WeChat payment system
  • I know how to do Auth with WeChat
  • I will create a WeChat/Alipay mini-app for you. It can be a static page to promote your business in China, or it can be a full service, like a booking service, or e-commerce platform.


Contact me and I will explain how it works! 

Reviews


: : : : :





Create Wechat Alipay Mini App

No comments:

Post a Comment