Friday, November 27, 2020

Build Your Professional Android App











About:

In this GIG I will accept custom app development order its starts from $30 and final price and delivery time will be decided according to your order requirement.

I have many happy clients the reason why clients loves my work and happy with me is "quality work and delivery on time". 

 

**By using Android Studio**



  • First make UI design of your app using XML
  • I will use JAVA as back-end language to build your professional app
  • I am addicted to use vector assets in app to make app more professional
  • I am always use latest dependencies/libraries, so your app can run fast and reliable on any android phone/device


Your app will run on every latest Android version



**What I need from you**



  • I need full app requirements in hard form
  • Project explanation diagrams(optional)
  • If project have fire base integration then I need Google account credentials 
  • If project have any other database,than credentials of that database
  • If have app submission on Play Store than credentials of Play account
  • Your Logs and photos that will be use in app


Note: Please contact me to discuss your project requirements before placing order 

Reviews


:

ahmad_hayyat did my work quality wise and on time. He is experienced and professional, highly recommended for android work, will do work with him in future.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment