Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Develop Mobile Applications For IOS And Android In React Native











About:

Hi, if you need an application for your business, client or personal uses then you are at the right place. I am here to give my clients best mobile app experience using latest Design TechniquesEfficient Algorithms and React Native



  • Below are some key services that you may ask for: API integration
  •  Payment Methods
  •  Social Chat
  •  Maps Integration
  •  Social Login
  •  Push Notifications
  •  Uploading Documents/Media
  •  Camera
  •  Filter or Image Editor



Don't hesitate to inbox me with intentions to discuss the feasibility or scope of your project. Also I'll encourage comprehensive communication before starting the project, halfway through the project and on the completion of project because your satisfaction will be my only priority as I'm seeking to build strong relationship with my clients and I'm keen to do long term business with you. 



For those, who are not familiar with React Native it is a platform that is used to develop applications for Android and iOS both at same time.



  1. Some famous apps that are developed and maintain using React Native are:Instagram
  2. Facebook
  3. Gyro
  4. Uber Eats
  5. SoundCloud

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was very understanding of my requirements

:

Great work as always

:

Great work as always

:

Thanks for the remarks.

:

The best seller




No comments:

Post a Comment