Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Turn Your Business Website Into A Apple TV App Or Tvos











About:

I will develop apple tv/tvos app which list videos based on category on next screen display description of video and then play them video in next screen.

            Also create you a server based or local Apple TV( tvos) app that can play video, radio or live streams. I will design a complete ui/ux for your apple tv app. Just give me a brief detail and i will be good to go, i always think that design is something that can be only visualized and not described so give me a chance to convert your idea into an iconic design.

    Optional service:

Graphic design

Language translation

App store upload

   Please contact me if you have any question and let discuss.

100% satisfaction guaranteed, if the client isn't satisfied our job isn't done and we leave no job unfinished!

  Also i can finish your work before the delivery date and time but it depend on you if you give me all the necessary details. Lastly i will give you day to day update.

Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you outstanding work an I trust him to help with any problems

Seller's Response:

We had some misunderstanding at the beginning. However, we were able to sort through things. Despite the time difference the seller made himself available and addressed all my issues in a timely fashion. Just make sure you are very specific with him and everything should be fine. I recommend this seller.

:

Good experience working with Perfectzoneprod

:

This seller is best at what he does. Highly recommend!

:

Seller was very communicative and solved most of the problems with out me. Updated me constantly and despiste the time difference was always available




No comments:

Post a Comment