Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Fix App Crashes And Will Remove Bugs From Your App











About:

If you are struggling with any issue regarding implementation or gradle issue  i would be happy to help you in case. Will provide my best effort to minimize app crashes in future. Will also insure the app performance in all possible platform of android devices. Dont worry about your budget and i can serve you in cost effective way. Feel free to share about your problem.   



Please contact me before placing an order so that we can discuss what your needs and avoid any cancellations.

I will  provide the following services with android application.



  • Splash Screen
  • Generate Notifications

  • SQL-lite Database
  • Material Design
  • Responsive Screen
  • Push notifications
  • Firebase Integration
  • Cameras Controlling
  • QR Code
  • Services


If you want to create a professional android app then you are at the right place.

tools and techniques:-
  • Firebase
  • MusicPlayer
  • Android Studio

Databases i used : 

  • Sqlite

  • Firebase Realtime Database

Why hire me?

  •  Believe in quality not quantity.

  •  Organized and neat with my work
  •  Affordable Price


I' m expert in Android development as i m working as professional android developer to a software company in Pakistan 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Tahir took care of my outdated app issue really quick in less than an hour, very professional and knowledgeable. I would use him again and recommend him to anybody.

:

Its my pleasure to serve my services. 👍

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment