Sunday, November 1, 2020

Develop Quality Ios Applications In Swift And Objectivec











About:

Hey,



Do you want to develop iOS Applications with the native Support and newest and most updated technologies currently available right now?



Do you want to improve your iOS application responsiveness, to remove bugs and enhance performance?



Look no further, as you have reached the right Gig on the Fiverr.

I offer the following services for the development and enhancement of your iOS Applications:



  • Swift
  • Objective-C
  • Mac-OS
  • Watch-OS
  • ARKit


I have 3 years and 8 months of working experience in the following: 



  • Google Maps 
  • Chatting Apps 
  • Custom Camera
  • SocketIO
  • Pedometer
  • RestFul APIs and Server Connectivity
  • Core Data (Local DataBase)
  • Call SMS using WebView
  • In-App Purchases.
  • Custom Apps and many more


What separates me from others is my commitment to my work. What I do, I do make client's investment worthwhile.



Thanks & Warm Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick and efficient

Seller's Response:

Amazing as always

:

Great and quick service as always

:

As always, the best buyer. Extremely cooperative and humble. Always ready to learn and teach. Highly recommended buyer for everyone. Extremely talented with the best skills of management. Thanks!!

:

Seller is always working hard and is always very quick in conversation, I couldn’t recommend more!!




No comments:

Post a Comment