Thursday, November 19, 2020

Develop Your Android App With Java And Android Studio











About:

Do you want an Android Application

You are in the right place, I will develop your android application as you want.



Please leave a message before placing an order



I am currently an undergraduate computer science engineer. As a part-time job, I develop native android applications, cross platform mobile applications, web applications, and REST APIs. Since I`m developing android applications since 2017, I have good experience in this field. All the apps that are in the images above are my works



Any of the following platforms:
  • Android studio (Java)
  • React Native (JavaScript)


I can add any of the following extensions to your app:

  • REST API
  • Firebase (Authentication, RealtimeDB, Storage, etc.)
  • MongoDB
  • MySQL
  • Google Map or any other Google API
If you want I can publish your app in Google play store



My workflow:

  1. Gathering client requirements
  2. Make wireframes
  3. Development
  4. Testing
  5. Delivery on or before the deadline


I have already developed:

  • Ecommerce apps (Shopping Cart)
  • Bus Ticket booking apps
  • News apps
  • Article posting and viewing apps
  • IoT apps
  • and many small apps


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work. Knew the subject. Was willing to explore some new technology options we suggested. They had some limitations on IOS based React Native. However, worked hard together with us and developed a custom App integrating with our APIs in just 45 days. Very cooperative and acceptable to amendments. Most impressive was transparency. Stated his limitations even before accepting the order. Did not over commit

Seller's Response:

He has developed a nice app for us. We gave him our requirements and he has fulfilled our expectations. You can contact him at any time which is very convenient since we live in another part of the world with another time zone.

:

thank you very much sir

:

everything perfect

:

Deliver in time, nice support for small issue. I will deal anytime again!




No comments:

Post a Comment