Monday, November 30, 2020

Develop An Android App Or Will Be Your Android App Developer











About:

Note: Please discuss and check availability before ordering, 




I am a Professional Android App Developer and I would love to develop any kind of custom Android App for you. I can develop android applications with high standards with great quality in mobile app development.


My Services:


- Android App Development
- Native App Development
- Mobile App UI/UX Designing and Development
- Google maps integration
- Firebase complete project setup
- REST API

- Responsive design

- Push Notification
- Cameras Controlling
- Authentication using Gmail, Facebook, and Phone, etc
- Payment method Integration



Developed Android applications various industries:


- Doctor Booking App
- API development
- Food Ordering App
- Social Andriod App
- Health and Fitness App
- Student Portal Android App
- Weather API Android App


Tools



- Android Studio 
- JAVA
- FIREBASE
- REST API
- PHP my admin
- Third-Party API's


Code Features



- Commented Code
- Warning Free Code

- Neat code
- Bug-free code


Why Me


- Strong technical skills, Have 2+ years of experience
- 99% Satisfaction to Clients.

- I will submit you the best product as you requirement and will provide you unlimited reversion until you are satisfied with my service.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment