Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Develop An Ios And Android Mobile App











About:

What do I offer?



  • An Android and iOS app with native functionality using Xamarin Forms.


Being more specific:



  • Native features (gyroscope, orientation sensor, etc.)
  • Implementation of 3rd Parties rest API's
  • Online database.
  • Multimedia features
  • Social Media Integration
  • Push Notifications
  • Moodle and Dspace integration (via their respective rest API)


I have game development experience so any UI driven games with a reasonable scope (ex. trivia games) would be interesting projects but contact me first about this, remember that we are using Xamarin Forms, not a game engine.



What can you expect?




Before you choose to work with me:



  • A free Minimum Viable Product (MVP). It can be a mockup image of the screens or a simple interactable concept made using Adobe Xd, it will depend on the requested app. I think it's a good way to have a tangible representation of the scope of the project. Contact me for details.


If you choose to move into production:



  • If you want: I will set up a temporary Trello board so you can have non-intrusive daily updates on how the app is progressing.




--end---

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment