Friday, October 9, 2020

Android App Promotion And App Viral











About:

Hello,

welcome to my gig.I offer you an awesome social media promotion and viral ever for your mobile app,play store and game.This is the right way for promote your apps and viral your apps.



Gig offering:

  • Social media advertising
  • Best quality audience
  • 100% Customer satisfaction guaranteed



Social media platforms:

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Instagram
  • Email
  • Etc

Gig requirement:

·         valid App link

Special offer:

  • usa audience
  • canada audience
  • australia audience
  • uk audience




If u thing this service perfect for u so Order your best package now for quality App pro-mo tion service  and kindly contact me about this gig before order..



Thanks




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Scammer. Be aware! Took my money do not deliver anything. Do not fall for this scam. I am gonna go to the police about it. I do not want other people to get scammed too.

:

Always i will give you thanks because you are not real buyer. You are not available for my service because his budget is low and he always fraud with me. He is order for paid app but his budget is low.

:

Excellent gig delivery first class will always use

:

great promotion thank you very much!

:

Very professional delivery of gig




No comments:

Post a Comment