Friday, October 2, 2020

Quickly Develop Mobile App For Android And Ios Using Flutter











About:

Hello , i am Dulaj , I am an undergraduate at University of Colombo reading a Computer Science Degree . I am a mobile app developer at MazzSolutions.I have been using flutter for more than 1 year and i have developed plenty of mobile apps and published them on Google Playstore . If you want to develop a both Ios and Android app using Flutter for a reasonable and price you have come to the right place. I will develop a very attractive and a smooth mobile app for you within few days and i will develop your app as you wish.

How i can help you ?



Custom Android and IOS Mobile app



Features I can add for your app


  • Responsive ui which is suitable for mobile devices with any screen size
  • Firebase Intergration

  • Location Services

  • Google maps Intergration
  • Api intergration
  • Database intergration local and cloud


If you want to clarify anything please contact me anytime :) i will help.

Please message me before placing the order so i can clarify any problem you have. 

Don't place Order before your requirement approved.

These are some apps created by me

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mazzsolutions.mymech&hl=en

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Exzitan



Reviews


Seller's Response:

very professional, He helped a lot in making the project a success. The next project we will do with him again. Thank's a lot. Wolfgang

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for your great feedback sir, ill definitely help you in your next project sir

Seller's Response:

Dulaj was amazing! Incredibly professional and he communicated with me every step of the way going above and beyond to make sure the project was perfect! I would highly recommend using him and I will use him for many more projects in the future, thanks again Dulaj!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for your great feedback sir

Seller's Response:

Dulaj was an amazing developer who finished everything on time and exceeded my expectations. I am so happy with the app it looks amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment