Thursday, October 15, 2020

Create Any Android App With Admin Panel











About:

Hi, Fiver World I am an expert  Android developer with extra essence of  UI/UX Design. Have already developed more than 100 apps successfully.

The price may vary depending on what type of application and features you want.

These are following my expertise.

  • Custom Application Development
  • News App
  • Recipes App
  • Food App
  • Payment gateway integration
  • API Integration
  • Fitness App
  • E commerce app
  • Calling Apps
  • Firebase Integration
  • ML kit app
  • Barcode Scanner App
  • In-App Purchases app
  • Delivery app
  • Travel Agency app
  • Food delivery app
  • Grocery, Mart and store app


Please contact me before placing your order so we can discuss on this project!




Thank You....!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

good seller i recommend

Seller's Response:

His communication was very excellent, I was part of the progress from the onset, the app is professional and we have decided to retain his service for future updates and other app services we might need. Great work.

:

nice Devloper this is second time IAM buying services.

:

Brilliant client! Highly recommend!

:

It was great working with you. He is professional and very patient. I was a bit skeptical about working with him at first, but he calmed my fears. When some issues were identified during the course of the project, all I had to do was explain the issues to him in a way that he could understand and he fixed all of them. he is always quick to respond which makes me wonder if he gets any sleep at all. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. Keep up the good work!




No comments:

Post a Comment