Friday, October 9, 2020

Convert The Website To Android App And IOS App











About:



Hello



I will convert your Website into a  Android or IOS App. Also if you want to convert some webpages into a android app, I can do that for you. Once you update your app, your android or ios app will be update automatically.  

I will also add app icon and splash screen for free. You just need to give me



  1. Website URL
  2. App logo (512x512)
  3. App splash screen image (720x1080)


Once you order i will send your app back to you within 24 hours. 



Please message me before ordering if you need something special



Reviews


:

very bad person I can not make orders doesn't want to fix errors karachi uzhs guys careful do not answer questions

:

fast, experienced professional, professional with quality and attentive

:

Tanks grazie

:

Good and helpful guy. did a great job and communicates well and fast!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment