Thursday, October 15, 2020

Convert Website To Android App Using Webview Within 24 Hours











About:

// Contact Me Before Ordering


// CLIENTS SATISFACTION IS MY ULTIMATE GOAL 


Greetings!


In this gig, I’m going to Convert Website to Android App (Web to App) within 24 hours at just $5.


Yes, you heard right. 


I am a freelance Android Developer from Nepal who is crazy about developing user-friendly and client satisfaction services.


I will create an app in APK format from any website by converting your website into an Android app. Also, I will also develop the Android Application based on your requirements. This app will be guaranteed accepted by Google Play Console.


I will


  • Loading bar
  • Splash Screen App
  • App Icon Setup
  • Internet Detection
  • Pull to refresh and much more
  • 1 Day Delivery
  • Admob Integration
  • Publish to Play Console (Additional Charges)
  • Custom Android App Development (Additional Charges)
and many more.




Why Me?


  • 24/7 Availablity
  • Fast Response
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Money-Back guarantee


This is the #1 FIVERR's EXCLUSIVE GIG to Convert Website to Android App.


Feel [FREE] to contact me if you have any queries related to this gig.


// Thank You


Reviews


:

did a great job. look forward to working more in the future.

:

Gran trabajo amigo! soluciono todas mis dudas. Gracias!

:

He is just awesome. He Delivered the project less than 3 hours. the application he did same as we discussed before order. I recommend this seller to all.. A+

:

Very good experience. I would like to work with this seller again. Thank you.

:

I am very pleased with this developer. best customer support




No comments:

Post a Comment