Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Fix Your Android App Bugs And Issues











About:

Do you want to fix any bug or issue in your android app? 

yes, that's the right place. I am an android app developer I will fix your app bugs and issues.

I will deliver my best, my first priority is customer satisfaction.



I will Render the following services within an android app.



  • Neat code
  • Bug-free code
  • Multi-screen  Supported
  • Language Translator
  • SQLite Database
  • Generate Notification
  • Material Design
  • Firebase
  • Volly
  • Retrofit
  • Responsive Screen
  • Push Notification
  • Ad-mob integration
  • Cameras Controlling
  • Map/GPS
  • Authentication using Gmail, Facebook, Twitter and Phone
  • Payment gateway integration
  • and many many more



My Aim is To:



  • Provide high-quality software
  • Provide software changes and revisions
  • Good looking and attractive Interface
  • Provide complete running code
  • Provide user satisfaction
  • Provide training when needed for the usage of the application
  • Provide simple and understandable code

Reviews


:

Thanks He is nice seller.I recommend him.

:

Good work, Thanks for your service :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment