Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Develop And Fix Ios App With Swift And Objective C











About:

I have extensive experience of building iOS applications for both Apple's iPhone & iPad as well as extending the features of existing applications. 



The number of satisfied clients on my profile is a glowing proof of my skills, communication and ability to meet their requirements effectively and in time.



Please feel free to send me a message before placing an order so we can discuss the best possible way to collaborate.



I look forward to hear from you, 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Rahul did a great job with some updates needed for my iOS app. He got it done in the time he had stated and even jumped on a zoom to assist in troubleshooting an issue I had. Totally recommend and I'll order from him again.

:

Thank you for your valuable review !

:

Fast turnaround on iOS bug fixes

:

Great work !!! Him is super!

:

it was great working with Rahul and will 100% work with him again




No comments:

Post a Comment