Thursday, October 8, 2020

Make An Android Application For You











About:

I will build any type of android application you would like me to build. I have a vast experience in integrating different types of APIs as well, for instance, Google APIs (Google maps and Nearby Places APIs). Moreover, this gig will include features such as a unique logo for your application, use of both local and online databases, and much more. Anything you want can be built for you in an exceptional manner under this gig. I am working for more than two years now as android developer. I am confident that I will be able to build your application in the best way possible with best User Interface.



Following is the list of things that I am able to integrate in my application and much more:


  • Neat & Bug-free code
  • Different Android API Support
  • Multi-screen Supported
  • SQLite Database
  • Push Notification
  • Material Design
  • Firebase
  • Responsive Screen
  • Ad mob integration
  • Map/GPS (Google APIs)

  • Authentication using Gmail, Facebook, and Phone or any given email

  • Third-party APIs integration
  • Payment gateway integration
  • Use of MVVM architect





Note: Before placing any order, please do contact me and discuss your project.


Note: I will give 20% discount on first order.



Reviews


:

The developer fully reviewed the requirements of the project and asked questions to clarify things he did not understand. He was very easy to work with and produced the app quickly. There were a few minor bugs that required revisions and he fixed them quickly and worked hard to ensure the requirements were fulfilled.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment