Thursday, October 15, 2020

Develop Ios App For Iphone And Ipad Using Swift 5











About:

>>>  Please contact me before placing the order!   <<< 





I am a Software Engineer, having the Degree BS Computer Science.

I can Create iOS (iPhone/iPad) app Design and Development.

I can Convert any website into full functional iOS app.

I can Customize iOS (iPhone/iPad) app Design and Development.

I can Convert iOS app code from Swift old to swift newest i.e. From Swift 3 To Swift 5.

I can provide a reliable product.

I am also a certified iOS developer.

I can make your idea come to life. 

I am eclectic, and skilled; with my in-house expertise.

I can also add machine learning capability to your app using coreML.

I provide sharp and high-functioning products on both the design and development side. 



Feel free to message me for consultation and estimates. 



Reviews


:

The second project was not as complicated but I didn't have the skills to fix it. Kashif did a great job and it didn't take that long. He's reliable and helpful when it came to questions. Thank you for the good work!

:

Kashif is very professional and prompt. He responds readily to my questions and edits. The final product looks clean and very user-friendly. I look forward to working with him on future educational apps for iPhones.

:

Kashif is the best Swift developer on fiverr. He has answered questions of mine without even requesting a paid gig. He completed my most recent project request in very little time and continues to exceed expectations. Kashif is my go-to developer from now on whenever I need help with Swift and iOS development.

:

Good work. We were reluctant to outsource this work being confidential and complex, but Kashif did it nicely. New update on app store already. :)

:

Thanks for your help for the application creation




No comments:

Post a Comment