Friday, October 16, 2020

Convert Your Website Into Android App Professionally











About:

Hi, I am Nabeel. I am a professional android app developer. I will develop any type of custom app that depends on your requirements.


Feel relax and stop worrying because you have the best Android App developer now. 



Tools I will Use:- 


  • Android Studio
The language I will use:-

  • Jave for backend 
  • XML for front end
Services I Can Provide:-

  •  Admob integration
  • Facebook ads integration
  • Different Android API Support
  • Push Notification
  • Responsive Screen
  • Online User Authentication (Email, Gmail, Facebook...)
  • Online Database (Google Firebase)
  • Offline Databases (SQLite ...)
  • Google Map API's
  • Android Services
  • Animations
  • Created E-commerce app
  & Many Others.



Code Features:-
Commented Code
Warning Free Code
Complete Source Code With Assets


I will Provide:-
App Icon
Complete Application (Splash + App)
Source Code
Complete Assets


I will submit to you the best product with respect to your requirements.


Kindly Before Placing The Order Inbox Me To Discuss Your Project
Thank You

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing experience! He delivered more than I was expecting at such an economical price. I give him my highest recommendations!

:

Awesome developer and completed work as per my requirement

:

thanks sir

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment