Saturday, May 30, 2020

Convert The Design To Real React Native Application











About:

If you are seeking the react native developer for...



1-  Convert PSD to react-native screens

2-  Convert design to react-native screens

3-  Design react-native complex component



Then you are in the right place because I have enough experience to convert the design to pixel perfect react native application.



I don't use third-party libraries for the UI. I create my own pure react native component using custom CSS for getting the user best experience.



NOTE: Inbox me before ordering me.



Thanks

Shani

Reviews


:

Excellent work by Shani! Will be onto the next project soon.

:

Excellent work. I look forward to continue long-term.

:

Excellent job - we’ll be moving onto a long term work engagement.

:

I recommend this developer. he is fast and professional

:

Super good!




No comments:

Post a Comment