Friday, May 15, 2020

Develop Ios App, Android App Using Flutter, Cordova, Phonegap And React Native











About:

I am expert Mobile Application Developer (Android, iOS or Hybrid App). I can develop android and ios applications with high standards with great quality in mobile app development. I took my time to acquire more knowledge about app development before joining fiverr just to make your project a success.



My Services:


  • Android App Development
  • iOS iphone App Development
  • Mobile App UI/UX Designing and Development
  • React Native App Development


Developed iOS and Android applications before joning fiverr are:



- Taxi Booking App

- Food Ordering App

- On-Demand Handyman service application

- Dating Application

- Social iphone App

- Finance App

- Health and Fitness App and many more.


Why Me



I will give you the the full understanding about your project and i will recommend the best programming language that will fit your app, i will also give you the advantages of the programming language.



Note: Kindly message me before ordering my gig to avoid cancellation.



I WILL DO THE MAINTENANCE FOR FREE, IF YOU WISH TO ADD MORE FEATURES AFTER DELIVERY, I WILL NOT CHARGE YOU



I also have a team of developers that we do work together to satisfy our clients and you stand to achieve your goal.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment