Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Be Ios App Developer Android Iphone Mobile App Development











About:

Note: Kindly message me before ordering to avoid cancellation.


I am expert Mobile Application Developer (Android, iOS or Hybrid App) for your mobile app (Android, IOS, Iphone)  requirements. I can develop android and ios applications with high standards with great quality in mobile app development.


I can be your mobile app developer (android developer and ios developer) I can build the mobile app in native and hybrid technology with admin panel



My Services:


  • Android App Development
  • iOS iphone App Development
  • Native App Development
  • Hybrid App Development 
  • Mobile App UI/UX Designing and Development


Developed iOS and Android applications various industries:



- Taxi Booking App

- Food Ordering App

- On-Demand Handyman service application

- Dating Application

- Social iphone App

- Finance Iphone App

- Health and Fitness App.



Why Me



  • Developed 700+ apps so far.
  • Strong technical skills, Have 10+ years of experience

  • 99% Satisfaction to Clients.
  • High Quality Delivery.
  • Expertise in UI/ UX mobile designs
  • Effective Communication through out the mobile app development.



Also this Gig Includes small app with 3-5 screens only rest Quote will be provided after detailed discussion.



Reviews


:

Ajay exceeded my expectations when he made the design part of the app. Everything very well organized and professional. Thank you Ajay

:

Hard worker, fast delivery, man of his word, great to do business with, determined, and one of the best in the business!

:

The communication, professionalism and the creativity from Ajay is what you really want whenever you are looking for app development. Loved the design and the concept created for my ecommerce.

:

Ajay made everything clear step by step what he was doing, and what we was going to be doing next, he always kept me in the loop on how things was going, and always asked for my approval on anything he implemented, it’s been a pleasure as always working with ajay, and I’m in no doubt that I will be keeping him in mind to keep the website working and functioning to it’s full potential going forward. I can highly recommend this seller, for work expertise, and generally a all good type of person that you would trust your projects to manage or create.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment