Saturday, May 9, 2020

Create A Android App With A Backend Firebase Database











About:

If you are looking to get an android application for your need with a backend database, you can get it done with me. I will also help you understand how the database works and will also help you future problems or questions.



If you only require a frontend app with beautiful and up to date User Interface, I can get it done too. Kindly choose Basic gig for this.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very glad I found this gig, because this seller is very open and communicative and most of all trustworthy. Did not only deliver what I asked for but also thought ahead and solved future problems before I could even notice them :) He knows a lot about Firebase management and has put in a lot of effort overall. Would definitely recommend!

Seller's Response:

Guiikkhhhjiookj

:

Excellent communication, excellent work good luck in the future :)

:

Thanks for the great review my friend..

:


No comments:

Post a Comment