Sunday, May 24, 2020

Create Android App For Your Website











About:

Convert Website into Android App with PUSH Notification


Why this Gig?

  • A Complete Android App for Website
  • On time delivery
  • Unlimited Revisions with Lifetime Support
  • 100% Copyright Ownership


What you will Receive?
  • Pull to refresh
  • Cookies
  • Responsive design
  • support all latest phone

  • Admob (Banner & Interstitial)
  • PUSH Notification
  • Supports RTL Arabic Layout
  • Material Color theme
  • Enhanced documentation


Demo Video:  https://youtu.be/PzvkpRgBp0Y


Note:

I'll use webview to convert your website to android app. I will also add app icon and splash screen for free. You just need to give me -

  1. Website URL
  2. App name
  3. App logo (512x512)


Once you order I will send your app back to you within 24 hours. 



Please contact with me before placing an order.
Thank you




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment