Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Convert Your Website To Apk











About:

About This Gig



Hello Sir, Welcome to my Gig, Are you want to convert your website to android(.apk) ? If Yes then you are at right place. I'm Sabeeh an android developer skilled with java I will personally convert your website to an android application (.apk). I will try my best to make the app gorgeous and good looking. I will add app icon, splash screen,and make colorful etc.



Services Which I provide:

  • Splash Screen

  • App icon
  • Push Notification.
  • Internet Detection
  • Pull to Refresh

  • Deep Linking
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • Extra Fast Delivery.
  • High quality work
  • 100% Satisfaction
 
From this gig, you will surely find the best app you've been looking for for your site. 



Note:

        
  Please contact before you ordering and feel free to contact about any queries.



Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment