Sunday, May 10, 2020

Develop React Native Android Mobile App











About:

Why me?



I have an experience in mobile app development and have expertise in react native java script framework for building user interfaces. The app runs on android OS. The app provides compatibility, reliability and fits on all screens also the performance of the app not compromise.



Services include :



  •  State Management
  •  Handling User Input
  •  Map Integration
  •  Facebook and Google Authentication
  •  Payment Gateway Integration
  •  Push Notifications
  •  Twilio Integration
  •  FireBase Database Integration
  •  Camera, Location, SQLite Native device features




You can hire me as your native app developer. I assure that my services will guarantee your 100% Satisfaction. Feel free and Don't hesitate to inbox me anytime to discuss the project details.









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast delivery. I recommend this guy very much. All my future projects with this guy

:

Thanks alot.

:

asked for the front of my app idea. Ali brought it to life for me. so happy with the work. very good communication. delivered my app early.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment