Saturday, May 23, 2020

Develop Mobile Apps For You











About:

In my Mobile App Development gig, I can provide you with Applications for both Android as well as iOS.

I have expertise in Java for Android & Swift for iOS so i can provide you with a custom native app developed for both platforms integrated with an Admin Panel made in HTML & PHP or Node JS from which you will be able to control and monitor activities and content of the app.

As you can see in my profile, I have been working since last 3 years on different platforms, I have provided my services to Real Estate, Food, Automation, Transportation, Health Sciences & Tourism industries. If you want to check my work samples, please feel free to contact so that i can show you my work.



Following is the development process I follow;

  • Designing the App in Photoshop
  • Developing Front End in Java for Android & Swift for iOS
  • Development of backend using Java (Android) & Swift (iOS)
  • Integration of Apps with Admin Panel using JSON
  • Deployment and Uploading to Stores.


I look forward to have long term relations with my clients so my package also includes 2 months of Free Post Project Support. So please feel free to contact and lets get started



Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very friendly and patient to work with. His suggestion were very helpful

Seller's Response:

Best client till now. Had a wonderful experience. Feels like tony is sitting next to you. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Another good experience!

Seller's Response:

It was a wonderful experience

Seller's Response:

A very great developer to work with. Recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment